Travel Top-Up Coverage
Are you planning a trip outside of Ontario? Most health insurance plans only provide coverage for a limited number of days for out of province travel, but we can help!
Through 21st Century Travel Insurance Limited, OTIP has negotiated exclusive rates and comprehensive coverage to top-up your travel insurance needs. Now, you can extend your coverage to ensure you're protected for the duration of your trip.
If your group extended health plan includes travel insurance, 21st Century can provide coverage specially designed to start when your group coverage ends.
- OTIP's group top-up plan also includes benefits that may complement or extend any cancellation insurance your group plan might include.
- If you don't have group travel insurance benefits, 21st Century can:
- provide stand alone coverage from the first day of your trip. Be sure to purchase your coverage before you leave home.
- provide top-up or stand-alone coverage for your dependant children while they are travelling, attending foreign schools or temporarily working abroad.
- provide health insurance coverage for visitors to Canada.
For more information on coverage and rates for travel top-up insurance or stand alone coverage, please call 21st Century Travel Insurance Limited at 1-800-461-2100 and identify yourself as an OTIP member. All of the arrangements can be made over the phone.