This is a special year for the OTIP Bursary Program, as it is turning 25. To celebrate, we have randomly drawn 25 recipients from a pool of almost 4,000 applicants for our bursary, more than any previous year! Winners will be awarded a bursary of $1,500 to help offset the costs of their education during the 2020-21 academic school year.
School isn’t always easy. Between work and studies, and participating in extracurriculars, sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day to balance everything. With current events, this year might be a little more challenging for students as well. This is why the bursary was created.
“For 25 years, OTIP has proudly supported members and their families in achieving their educational aspirations.” said Vic Medland, Chief Executive Officer. “At OTIP, we understand and value the importance of education in today’s evolving world. That is why I am proud to support the OTIP Bursary Program, which provides assistance to the next generation of leaders, innovators and educators.”
Beginning on September 1, 2020, we will be accepting entries for students who will be attending college/university in the 2021-22 school year. Be sure to visit www.otip.com/bursary to submit your online application by June 15, 2021.
Congratulations to this year’s winners!
- Aaron Churchill, Whitby, ON, French
- A.L., Midland, ON, Electrical Engineering
- S. Currie, Pickering, ON, New Media, Literature and Film, Theatre
- Arianna D’Agostini, Windsor, ON, Biology
- Bianca Tassone, Woodbridge, ON
- Brittany Prudhomme, Thamesford, ON,
- Camryn Berry, Waterloo, ON, Public Health and Health Systems
- Carleigh Chambers, Cambridge, ON, Management and Organizational Studies
- Chantz Sciuk, Oshawa, ON
- Courtney Bamford, Barrie, ON, Teacher Education
- David Henderson, Windsor, ON, Economics
- Delsen Victor, Ottawa, ON, Computer Science
- Emma Griffioen, Kitchener, ON, Sociology
- J. Satguneswaran, Mississauga, ON
- J. Ritson, New Westminster, BC, Psychology
- J. D., Brantford, ON, Medical Sciences
- Marika Brunet, Saint-Pascal-Baylon, ON, Accounting
- M. Harling, North Bay, ON, Bachelor of Education
- M. D., Kanata, ON, Social Communication
- Undisclosed winner
- Rya Djonovich, Hamilton, ON, Concurrent Education
- Ryan O'Connor, St. Marys, ON Applied Economics
- Sam Harley, St. Catherines, ON
- Siena Pacheco, Leamington, ON, Global and International Studies
- Thomas Fox, Kingston, ON, Advertising and Marketing Communications
Questions? Please contact the OTIP Bursary Coordinator at email@example.com or 1-877-260-3892 x1626.