Critical Illness Insurance
Freedom to focus on getting well
If you’re diagnosed with a serious medical condition, getting better should be your focus. While you recover, paying bills and managing your finances shouldn’t be your main concern. Having Critical Illness insurance in place gives you financial flexibility to customize your recovery strategy - letting you take the time you need to heal.
OTIP’s Critical Illness insurance plan provides:
- A lump sum payment if you are diagnosed with one of 21 covered conditions
- The ability to purchase coverage that is right for you, available in limits of $25,000, $50,000, $75,000 and $100,000
- Simplified underwriting, without family history questions
OTIP’s Critical Illness insurance is available to those between the ages of 18 and 69 who are members of Ontario’s education community, their spouses and eligible family members. Coverage terminates at age 70.
- Ductal Carcinoma in situ
- Early prostate Cancer Treatment
- Loss of Independence
- Second Event Benefit
Choose OTIP's Critical Illness insurance so that financial worries during an illness are the last thing on your mind.
For more information
- Request a quote for OTIP’s Critical Illness insurance
- If you are interested in applying for Critical Illness insurance, please download OTIP’s Critical Illness insurance application and monthly premium rate sheet.
Policy Exclusions and Limitations.
- Talk to an OTIP life and living benefits sales representative – call 1-800-267-6847 today!