Did you know that OTIP has online resources to help you understand your benefits and submit claims? Visit otip.com to download your plan guide, find information on retirement workshops and webinars, and view helpful ‘how-to’ videos. OTIP’s Plan Member Secure Site is another great resource that allows you to submit or check on the status of your claims.
If you have recently become an RTIP/ARM member or simply need a refresher, this step-by-step guide shows you how to log in to OTIP’s Plan Member Secure Site . If you are a first-time user, find out how to register for online access to your plan.
1. Go to www.otip.com and click the Log in button
2. From the drop-down menu, select RTIP/ARM (for retired members)
3. Enter your Plan contract and Member certificate numbers, which can be found on your benefits card, as well as, the password you created when you registered
4. Click Submit.
Once you have successfully logged in you will be able to:
- Access information about your benefits
- View your benefits booklet
- Submit a claim and check on the status of your claims
Other features include submitting a pre-determination to find out if the cost of a claim will be covered and coordinating between your benefits plan and another benefits plan.
Finding answers to your questions
Did you know that OTIP has an online Help Centre to help you find answers to commonly asked benefit questions?
1. Go to otip.com and click the Help Centre button.
2. Use the What Can We Help You Find search function to find answers to your questions.
We are here to help
If you have questions about how to log in and access the resources available to you in the Plan Member Secure Site, please call OTIP Benefits Services at 1-866-783-6847.