OTIP named one of Waterloo Area’s Top 15 Employers for fourth year in a row
November 28, 2016
November 28, 2016 – OTIP has held onto its title as one of the Waterloo Area’s Top Employers for a fourth year in a row as part of Toronto-based publisher Mediacorp Canada’s search for the best places to work across the country.
This special designation recognizes employers in the Kitchener-Waterloo and Guelph area that lead their industries in offering exceptional places to work.
Some of the many reasons OTIP was selected as a top employer are:
- Encouraging employees to continue their education with tuition subsidies for courses taken at outside institutions as well as a variety of in-house and online training programs
- Providing an academic bursary program for children of employees who pursue post-secondary studies
- Providing maternity top-up payments for employees who are new mothers and offering flexible work arrangements when they return to work
- Providing generous vacation allotments as well as personal days and paid time-off during winter holidays
- Offering retirement planning assistance, phased-in work options and a defined contribution pension plan
“Our employees bring passion and dedication to their work every day and so we work hard to provide them with a great place to work,” Vic Medland, OTIP CEO. “At OTIP, being a great place to work is more than just a catch phrase – it’s a culture.”
The annual competition is organized by the editors of the Globe and Mail’s 100 Top Employers in Canada competition. This is OTIP’s fourth year entering the competition.
Click here to view the feature in the Waterloo Region’s Top Employer online magazine.
Join a growing team!
We’re growing and looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join our team. Click here to learn more about your next career opportunity.