OTIP named one of Waterloo Area’s Top Employers for 6th year in a row
In their annual search for the best places to work across the country, Toronto-based publisher, Mediacorp Canada, has named OTIP one of Waterloo Area’s Top Employers for a sixth consecutive year.
This special designation recognizes employers in the Kitchener-Waterloo and Guelph area that lead their industries in offering exceptional places to work.
Here are some of the many reasons OTIP was selected as a top employer, including our efforts to:
- provide generous employer-paid health and dental benefits
- provide an academic bursary program for children of employees who pursue post-secondary studies
- provide maternity top-up payments for employees who are new mothers and offering flexible work arrangements when they return to work
- promote employee physical and mental health through a number of wellness initiatives
- offer retirement planning assistance, phased-in work options and a defined contribution pension plan
“We are so thrilled to be selected for the sixth time as one of the top employers in the Waterloo area,” Vic Medland, OTIP CEO exclaimed. I am so humbled by the innovation, collaboration and member-focused commitment that our employees continue to bring to work every day. This is a great place to work because of the genuine care that all of our leaders and employees take in their interactions with each other and our members.”
The annual competition is organized by the editors of the Globe and Mail’s 100 Top Employers in Canada competition.
View the feature in the Waterloo Region’s Top Employer online magazine.
Want to join a growing team?
We’re growing and looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join our team. Learn more about your next career opportunity.